Tuesday 24 April 2007

Obese parents making their children fat


I think it is terrible when obese people who have children make their children fat too by feeding them the wrong foods and not engaging in exercise with them.


Readers might think I am just being nasty, but I assure you I am not. However, when I walk around a supermarket and see fat, unhealthy adults filling their trollies up with unhealthy food, I cannot help but feel immense sympathy for their fat children who are being given junk to eat. Surely this is a form of abuse and should be stopped.


I do not discriminate against parents who are obese and find dieting difficult, but they should do their utmost to create a healthy lifestyle for their children. Is it just me who feels this way?


Most children have a little puppy fat that they will lose as they grow older, but too often they are simply obese because of an unhealthy way of life forced upon them by their parents. This is not right! A healthy way of life should be made normal for everyone when they are young. Of course, the odd treat is fine, but keep it that way.

No comments: