Wednesday 21 February 2007

Introductory Lecture


During our introductory session for Being Bad, we discussed what can be classed as bad behaviour. We found that everyone has different views about what is bad behaviour. Almost all of the topics we are to study in the following weeksare controversial. What is considered bad to some people may be considered acceptable and even enjoyable to others.
For an activity, we each had to anonymously write something we had done that was bad and swap them around so that we ended up with someone elses confession. When I did this activity I felt that my confession was not actually that bad! Some of my peers had been involved in illegal things and things I think are cruel. I was quite shocked and somewhat relieved at seeing the bad things people in my class had done.

No comments: